BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Well, here goes.

So, I have become one of those people I said I'd never be. Those who talk all this talk but walk no walk. . . yeah. My whole plan of living off campus and going to PCC has kind of flopped. I think it's what God wanted though. Like. . . I prayed for signs of what to do and they were given. First, Micah backed out for a reason I won't go into, and then something else happened I also don't need to go into, but it was enough to really make me stop and say, "hey, I think God's telling me something". With different things just coming up, and still doing so, I feel pretty confident in the decisions I am making.


Something else that happened that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do if I went to PCC, was become the new member to Witness. Yep. It just happened that a spot opened up and they had closed auditions. . . and well, as they say it, the rest was history. Crazy. I'm really excited about it and at the same time, scared out of my mind - seeing as I have never even had a solo or anything like that - and we have a performance in like, two weeks. Dear Lord, I am so scared. I'll live though. . . I suppose. But yeah, between that, and my yearbook scholarship and other ones I have, I should have around $8500 without government money so that's exciting.



But yeah, I really should be writing a paper right now for friendship comm. but here I am, talking to you. I really should be in the JC "running" the Superbowl party, but I'm in my room. Meh. Oh, and Tom Petty is pretty cool. Just thought you should know that. I better go, I just wanted to catch you up with the story of my oh so amazing life.

Oh! And Across the Universe comes out Tuesday. . . and my birthday is Saturday. Fate? I think so. If people just donate a dollar to the cause, I could have my very own copy :)



SO this is me and some ponies. Their names are Spencer and Sean. There are reasons.....there is also no reason for this photo. You're welcome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good.
Hooray for that.
and your mom makes good food.
Hooray for that too.
and there's a reason you're in Witness.
you've got talent.
so no worries.
and Hooray for that as well.
and i'm also procrastinating on the friendship paper.
Hooray for that??....eh, why not.
luv you~